miércoles, 15 de enero de 2014

About my portfolio!

My favorite part of this Spanish class was when we celebrated Hispanic Heritage Month. I liked making the timeline for both the famous person and myself. I enjoyed researching my famous person (William Levy), I learned many new things I didn't already know about him. I also enjoyed when we celebrated Dia de los Muertos. I liked learning about the myths and writing our story on our encounter with "La Llorona". Lastly, I also liked dancing salsa! It was a fun experience. For the me, the most challenging thing was learning the accents and some other grammar. I really struggle learning accents. As a matter of fact, I still do not know where some accents go. I feel like this class would be better if we were to do more groups projects.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario